Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
Site Supervisors for permanent positions with a blue chip client based in Sheffield.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to progress within their career.
This will be working with a client who specialise in structural movement (ie bridges, expansion joints etc).
The ideal candidates will have worked on site and worked in a supervisory position on site previously.
This will suit a candidate with an engineering or civils/site work background, who is looking to progress their career with a global leader within it's field, providing installation and maintenance work on projects throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate will be someone carrying an in date CSCS Card and also carry either SSSTS or SMSTS and have experience with working on construction sites or heavy engineering installations.
Due to the work being throughout the UK, this will involve working away Monday to Friday, stopping in a hotel, with food provided.
* Indate CSCS card and either SSSTS or SMSTS certification.
* Full UK driving licence (with own transport to get to our client's base in Sheffield)
* Be willing and comfortable with working away from home
* Must be willing to work overtime
* Willing to undertake training as required (Cost covered by the client)
* Be able to provide a CV giving evidence of experience in the mechanical, construction or civil fields of work
The working hours when working away are a guaranteed 10 hours, and weekends are time and a half for Saturday and double time for Sunday.
Rates of pay:
Rates of pay are £13.68 per hour for basic hours. Overtime rates will apply.
How to apply:
In the first instance, send a copy of your CV to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.