Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
A Mechanical Bench/Shop Fitter for a permanent position in Rotherham to start in the New Year.
This will be working for an established and growing client who are looking to expand.
This will be working on gearboxes, valves, and other mechanical components as required.
Day to day duties will include:
* Interpreting technical drawings & instructions and working to close tolerances.
* Assembly as per drawings /specification within the required timescale ensuring all necessary documentation is completed accordingly
* Read and follow technical drawings and carry out the works using various hand tools, drilling and tapping.
* Maintain all appropriate documentation and ensure that all unused components are returned to stores appropriately Training & Experience Requirements:
* Qualified to apprenticeship level
* High level of attention to detail, Ability to work with accuracy and to strict deadlines
* Strong communication and team working skills
* Responsible for the wellbeing and health & safety of both yourself and fellow workers
Rate of pay is £12.00 per hour
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.