Electrical Maintenance Engineer NIGHTS
Robertson Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join one of our prestigious clients based in Nottingham.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for all planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and breakdowns in a busy manufacturing environment. In return the company offers competitive salary, shift premiums and a long term opportunity for the right candidate.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Job Role
- Using diagnostic tools, hand tools, power tools and measuring instruments.
- Attend breakdowns as requested, strip down and determine best method of repair and affect repair.
- To assemble, install, test and maintain electrical wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures and using hand tools, power tools and measuring instruments.
- Install and replace components.
- Work collaboratively with senior management.
- Conduct planned preventative maintenance checks (PPM).
- Assess requirements for repair/replacement parts.
- Using multi meter to test electrical systems.
- Ensure Health & Safety is followed at all times.
- Follow guidelines and precautions to ensure all equipment are damage free.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Requirements
- Experience within a Maintenance Engineering role with electrical bias.
- Some knowledge of basic mechanical maintenance including pneumatic presses.
- Familiar with fast paced factory environment.
- Able to work from technical drawings and prioritise work load.
- Strong decision maker and problem solver.
- Must be concise with strong levels of attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Fantastic level of communications skills.
- Sufficient familiarity with schematic and electrical, diagrams/illustrations.
- Flexible to work overtime if required.
- Qualifications in City and Guilds or a time served apprenticeship would be beneficial.
- Salary £35-£39k.
- Shift Premiums.
- Monday - Friday work DAYS or NIGHTS available.
- Pension scheme.
*** Maintenance , Electrician , Electrical , Health & Safety , Production , Manufacturing , Mechanical Engineer , Mechanical Fitter , Pneumatics , Fabrication Technical ,Nottingham, Bilborough , Long Eaton , Ilkeston , Derby, Nottingham , Beeston ***