Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
An experienced & skilled Electrical Panel Wirers who can install and terminate instruments & wire marshalling kiosks associated with the build of Distribution & Power Transformers for a client based in the Leeds area.
These are permanent positions with immediate starts available.
- To carry out all production operations in accordance with the company health & safety policy. Ensuring your personal safety and that of others working in your area.
- Review and understand risk assessments and method statements, wiring schematics, drawings and special instructions. Then plan installation and prepare instrumentation and cabling to ensure that all wiring operations are conducted efficiently and with minimal lead times.
- Install switches, panels, kiosks and instrumentation to works instructions, wiring diagrams, drawings and special instructions
- Ensure all quality control and customer specific documentation has been completed to specification.
- Any other reasonable request you are instructed to do that you have received adequate instruction and training to carry out.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- Apprentice trained in electrical engineering.
- Experience of running and terminating cables
- Experience of reading, understanding and interpreting electrical / mechanical drawings
- Crane, slinging and lifting experience (not essential as training will be given)
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.