Production Operatives - Nottingham (NG6)
Robertson Recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced Production Operatives for one of our clients based in Nottingham (NG6 area).
This is an on-going full-time opportunity with a scope for a permanent contract!
Job Role for the Production Operative:
- As a Production Operative you will take full responsibility for selecting and operating industrial manufacturing machinery
- Throughout the production process you will be conducting quality checks to ensure items are manufactured correctly
- Work collaboratively with the senior management to track production levels
- Take ownership of the relevant machinery - this includes assisting with breakdowns and Health & Safety Management
- Adhering to Health and Safety and COSHH.
The Production Operative candidate would have:
- At least 1 year+ experience in a production environment
- A proven history of efficient Machine minding
- Great organisation and time management skills
- Confidence in communicating any anomalies to supervisors/managers
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to do heavy lifting
- Accuracy, reliability, flexibility.
Benefits for the Production Operative vacancy:
- Full time hours.
- Monday to Friday shift.
- Competitive salary with overtime available.
- On-going work.
- Great scope for progression and a permanent contract.
- Enhanced shift- and overtime rates.
- Easily accessible via public transport.
- Market leading company.
Don`t miss out on this great opportunity, if you`re interested in the vacancy apply online now, for more information call Robertson Recruitment on 01158456550!!!
*** Nottingham , Machine Operative , Production , Production Operative , Labouring , Bulwell , NG6 , Labour ***