General Operatives - Nottingham (NG4)
Robertson Recruitment are currently recruiting for General Operatives for one of our clients based in Nottingham (NG4 area).
This is an on-going full-time opportunity with a scope for a permanent contract!
Job Role for the General Operative:
- As a General Operative you will take full responsibility for operating different industrial engineering machinery
- Throughout the shifts you will be conducting quality checks to ensure items are processed correctly
- Work collaboratively with the senior management to track production levels
- Take ownership of the relevant machinery - this includes assisting with breakdowns and Health & Safety Management
- Operate using LEAN tools and techniques to make continuous improvements.
The General Operative candidate would have:
- At least 1 year+ experience in an engineering environment (desirable)
- A proven history of efficient Machine minding
- Great organisation and time management skills
- The confidence in communicate any anomalies to supervisors/managers
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to do heavy lifting
- Accuracy, reliability, flexibility.
Benefits for the General Operative vacancy:
- Full time hours
- Monday to Friday shift
- Competitive salary with overtime available
- On-going work
- Great scope for progression and a permanent contract
- Enhanced overtime rates
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Great canteen facilities
- Market leading company.
The shifts are 6am-2:30pm Mon-Fri + overtime available.
The basic pay is £8.80/h, overtime is paid x1.5!
Don`t miss out on this great opportunity, if you`re interested in the vacancy apply online now, for more information call Robertson Recruitment on 01158456550!!!
*** Nottingham , Machine Operative , Production , General Operative , Labouring , Colwick , NG4 , Labour ***