Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
An experienced Production Engineer to work with our prestigious client based in Barnsley to play a pivotal role in the day to day running of the plant. Taking responsibility for planning and coordinating all aspects of the engineering process.
This is a company that specialises in the production and supply of high-end metal-based products that are used within the Medical, Construction, Defence and Mining to name a few.
- Planning and coordinating production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products.
- Developing process improvements to effectively utilise equipment and materials to maximise production.
- Developing operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives.
- Establishing safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees.
- Providing engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
- Performing engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages.
- Evaluating current production activities and make recommendations for improvements.
- Implementing cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
- Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
- Staying current with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes.
- Developing best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability.
- Investigating problems and analysing root causes and derive resolutions.
- Aiding in budget preparation and monitor expenses and profitability.
- Experience of working as a production engineer in a similar industry.
- A background in metal manufacturing.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Must be health and safety conscious.
Salary - Dependant on experience
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's and certification to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.