Dutton Recruitment are recruiting for:
Mechanical Fitters for work on Drax Power station.
This work is due to last around 12 weeks.
- Carry out maintenance on plant and apparatus
- Steam Turbines
- Mills, Feeders and PA fans
- Pipe work Systems
- Soot blowers
- Conveying Systems
- Diagnosis of faults, identify defects, raise defects and work order cards through our computer database. A key part of this role involves the ability to read and interpret technical drawings to aid fault finding.
- Be responsible and accountable for plant, equipment and systems and be able to solve problems safely, logically, quickly and confidently.
- Work flexibly within competence and provide effective communications within and external to the business unit.
- Complete logs and records where necessary to record plant checks.
- Undertake specific duties under the company's safety rules.
- Ensure standards of safety and housekeeping are maintained.
- Must have served a recognised apprenticeship and be qualified to a minimum level of NVQ level 3 (or equivalent).
- Be able to adapt to working within a team or lone working environment, with minimal supervision
- Previous experience of maintenance in the power industry is preferable.
- Being a holder of EITB / IPAF licences preferable and CCNSG safety Passport is essential.
- Reliable, flexible and willing to react to the demands of the business at short notice.
Rate of pay is to be confirmed.
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's and supporting documentation to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.