Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
2 Riggers for 8 weeks work at British Sugar at Cantley to start in April.
Purpose / Role
- To deliver a high quality, consistent and competent rigging / lifting construction service in accordance with Project Company requirements, standards and procedures whilst conforming to UK Regulations and Standards.
- To support overall delivery of company goals and schedule.
- To ensure all that all rigging / lifting activities are completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric or environment.
- Demonstrable relevant experience in rigging & lifting operations (CV).
- Experienced Slinger / Signaller with good mobile crane knowledge (lifting operations)
NVQ Level 3 in Moving Loads and in date CCNSG Safety Passport is essential.
NO TRAVEL AND LODGE AVAILABLE
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's and supporting documentation to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as Employment Business on behalf of our client.