Applications for this job are closed.
Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
A 2D/3D CAD Draughtsperson for a permanent position in Bristol.
Immediate starts available.
We are looking for an experienced Draughtsperson to join our client's team who specialise in the design and manufacture of conveyors.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in improving product ranges through product/component supply choice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
* The design and development of new products as well as the administration of existing ranges, using 2D and 3D.
What do you need to be successful in this role:
* Excellent CAD skills both in 2D and 3D,
* Managing and meeting cost targets.
* Communicating effectively and professionally with customers and suppliers, translating technical information.
* Participating in Design Reviews throughout each phase of the new product process, ensuring the successful integration of a new product to the production line.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Good team working skills.
* The ability to work with a low level of supervision and intervention.
* Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
* An understanding of Manufacturing systems, Bills of Materials and stock codes. but not essential.
* The selection and application of materials and processes appropriate to each design element.
* Experience of selecting suitable components and suppliers to reduce cost and improve quality.
The design package being used is Fusion, so experience with this design package is essential.
Salary is dependant on experience.
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.