Applications for this job are closed.
Field Service Engineer
Our client is a leading engineering business providing mechanical handling solutions to many heavy engineering industries.
Ideal Home location: Midlands (Northants, Leics, Beds ete...)
They currently have a strong service engineering function who are responsible for the install and service of a variety of mechanical based systems across the UK. As a company they are constantly developing new systems and due to recent success, they are looking to add a FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER to their team.
If you have previous experience servicing & maintaining compactor or baler systems or similar machinery and are looking to join a highly stable company who can offer excellent rates of overtime and earning potential and long term security then apply now for immediate consideration!
The Role of Field Service Engineer (Compactor/Baler Engineer) will involve:
* Covering the whole of the UK. You will be responsible for installation, service and breakdown work on compactor and baler systems.
* Planning your own diary.
* 50% installation work, 50% service & breakdown.
* Mechanical work will primary involve working on hydraulics, gearboxes and motors.
* Electrical work will include sensors, electrical wiring and control systems such as PLCs.
* You may be required to go into the workshop from time to time.
* Networking with clients to understand their machinery requirements.
* The role will involve staying away from home, this will be for nights at a time rather than weeks.
* To be successful as a field service engineer (Compactor/Baler Engineer) you will need:
* Previous experience working on compactor or baler systems or closely related similar machinery to give transferable skills and experience.
* Flexible to stay away from home when required.
* Working for a highly supportive and friendly company.
* Lots of overtime hours available (door to door), service engineers are earning on average £40k-£45k.
* Development opportunities as the compactor/baler side of the business grows further.
Please apply ASAP
field service engineer, service engineer, baler engineer, compactor engineer, service technician, maintenance engineer, mechanical fitter, mechanical engineer, plant engineer, electrical engineer, electrical technician, plant fitter, electrician