Our client is looking for an FM Software Sales Person with a strong background in the FM & M&E industry, the successful candidate will be tasked within bringing the company's solutions to market. You will be selling the company's main products of BeMS Analytics and Facilities Operations Management Information System.
To generate new leads, ensure projects are secured and then liaise with the delivery team to ensure time and budget requirements and to meet or exceed client expectations.
To create a wide and effective client base, identify opportunities within the industry and be an effective member of the team reporting directly to the Commercial Director. You will also have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
- Follow ups with the team and estimate the budget & the target for the new financial year.
- Direct marketing duties including technical presentation for clients, consultants and contractors.
- Sales duties including generating inquiries, customer care, quote, negotiations and follow up to hit the Target .
- Generate new project leads.
- Maintain a database of all new and current Project.
- Contribute to the development of ongoing metrics, reports, analysis, dashboards, etc.
- Evaluate the market and support the team with implementation of advanced analytics and machine learning
- Provide leadership in identifying and specifying carbon reduction opportunities
- To identify, reduce and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise) associated with each and every project.
- To build strong relationships with customers and sub-contractors, to ensure cost effective solutions which meet our quality expectations can be delivered to our clients whilst managing the risk and ensuring back to back terms and conditions.
- Working with other operational managers to ensure the collaborative and effective team working and support of colleagues.
- Engage with the delivery team to ensure the project is delivered within agreed budget requirements with the target to maximize profit through cost reductions and better buying of sub - contractor services.
- Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of sales activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with
- key client contacts
- Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in FM sales industry
- A thorough, methodical and consistent approach
- The ability to keep clear, complete and accurate records
- Excellent computer / IT skills
- Excellent team player and relationship building abilities.
- Attention to detail and strong follow through.
- Dynamic, hardworking, both motivational and self-motivated.
- The ability to work in a flexible environment.
- Clearly communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Good observational skills
- Good time management skills
- A true 'self-starter' prepared to break new ground and generate leads
Career path and progression
Must be able to develop a career showing continuous personal development and progression.
- Able to contribute effectively across all business activities.
- Politically astute.
Incumbents must have a high level of energy, be self-starters, confident and stable in manner.
Organized, able to priorities and deliver within high pressure, business environments.
Will be required to travel on occasions and participate in training and business review. Some overnight stays may be needed. Must be able to work unsociable hours and be flexible in their approach.
If you are interested in the position please email me - [email removed] or call 01708380820.