Our client, a market leading manufacturing company is looking to recruit a Quality Control Technician to their expanding team.
Quality Control Technician main roles and responsibilities will be to:
* Inspect finished products
* Use measurement equipment: Micrometers, vernier calipers etc...
* Completing inspection reports
* Refinishing work including de-burring and final assembly
* Assemble equipment peripherals utilising simple machinery
* Testing of equipment peripherals
* Packaging for dispatch
Full training will be given to perform the above responsibilities. Further training will also be provided to operate a simple CNC lathe.
* You must be professional & organised in your approach to the above responsibilities as accuracy and high standards is essential.
* You will possess good basic qualifications and have some commercial experience in a technical assembly and/or quality control technician role.
Monday - Friday DAYS
Please apply ASAP!
Quality Control, Quality Technician, Quality Control Technician, Assembler, Assembly Technician, Machine Operator, qc, qa